Lost at Sea..

“I am drowning now..
But I tried to live..
You left me to die..
You didn’t hear me crying..
You didn’t hear my screams..
You just left me..
Left me lost..


Lost at Sea..”


This photo is dedicated to the refugees from Syria..

For a long time now I am so disappointed with how people react towards refugees..lately it’s been the main topic around EU..just now after so many years of war people became so interested..but unfortunately the main discussions are how not to let them enter our countries …
It’s sad..and I won’t write about it..made me so tired to try and talk to people about this topic..this fear that has been spread is destroying the lives of people who barely survived and tried to find a safe place near us..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting for Forgiveness ..