No clear mind...

Lyrics by No Clear Mind

Alone and together 

I try to open myself, it's not my world 
You are afraid of the truth, you try to love 
But you keep wonder 
You keep wonder... 

Wherever you are wherever I am 
Alone and together, alone and together 
We try to love we try to hide 
The world is behind as... 

Alone and together, alone and together 
We try to love, we try to hide 
The world is behind us, 
Behind us... behind us... 
The world is behind us, 

There 're many times that you keep on 
and search for more but you're alone, 
everyone seems to understand 
but no one stretches their own hand 

We've built these walls over ourselves 
but when we're in pain, we don't seek help, 
alone we are trying to get enough we are all together in this path 

Take me home, 
just take me home.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting for Forgiveness ..

Human Trafficking - Please SHARE!