The Weight Of The World


Antimatter 
The Weight Of The World
lyrics : Mick Moss

Save me, I'm in a sea of beings
And there's no deny - the waves are holding me under

I'm drowning in a thousand faces
Alien expressions over and over again

I'm trying to scream but I can't exhale
The world seems to spin as I'm left on this square
With no will to hold on
Am I the only one crushed by the weight of the world?

Save me...
I think I've swallowed more than I can comprehend
A soul laid low

A soul has lost its faith again, wide awake in this hole
A maggot on a plate again, wide awake in this hole
A soul has lost its faith again
I've lost myself too long
Am I the only one crushed by the weight of the world?




Comments

Cara said…
Appreciate your blog posst

Popular posts from this blog

Queen of Light